Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2007

Dead Crow

Umaga was the best heel, followed by Edge. One is injured and one is now turning. (Although I maintain it's a screw job and he won't turn.)

Therefore by default Carlito is the best heel.

The current incarnation of Santino pisses all over Carlito, as does the current incarnations of Orton, Big Daddy V, King Booker, Miz, Sharmell, Melina, Elijah Burke and Matt Striker.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
Yeah I have to say Carlito is pretty awful. I liked him the 1st 6 months he was in WWE then I just went right off him.

Not a fan of the gimmick sorry. Good wrestler yes, entertainment for sure, annoying gimmick though.

If an "annoying gimmick" means that Randy Orton has been the best thing on RAW since WM,then so be it.Can i ask what you find annoying?

Guest bigmatt
Whats with all the Carlito hatin all of a sudden?

I dont think everybody hates him but to say he is a better heel than randy orton is wrong.Orton is the best thing in WWE at the minute.

Guest Slim Jim
I don't know if I wish I'd been paid yet so I could get them, or thankful I haven't been paid yet so I can't get them.

Guest SuperKick Kid

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9605/undertakeryoungvr5.jpg

Rest in Peace........

Who'da thunk that would become the Undertaker?

Guest The Great Ahmar
I'm so hyped for HHH's return when ever it may be! Are WWE going to tape SNME, ECW, SD and then air Raw live all in one day on Monday? Edited by The Great Ahmar

Guest The Beltster
Not as bad an athlete as Hulk Hohum.
Hulk Hogan isnt in WWE at the moment, so my point stands and I dont really understand the point you are attempting to make, I'm sure you dont either to be honest.

But, to add to that, there have been alot of better athletes in pro wrestling over the years than Hulk Hogan, all of whom have made 0.00000000001% the impact and meant less again.

Whats with all the Carlito hatin all of a sudden?
I've hated Carlito since he debuted. He has always been crap.

Guest Jimmy Redman
Triple H has managed to make me sick of him before he's even returned. As long as I've been missing the many promo vids of him during shows, I have been excited about his return a little, but I've seen too many now and its just overkill. I'll pop when he returns no doubt, but he'll start to bore me again very soon I expect.

Guest The Beltster
Triple H has managed to make me sick of him before he's even returned. As long as I've been missing the many promo vids of him during shows, I have been excited about his return a little, but I've seen too many now and its just overkill. I'll pop when he returns no doubt, but he'll start to bore me again very soon I expect.
Thats classic Triple H return syndrome you are suffering, I had a severe case of it in late 2001/early 2002 when we had to listen to that same f'n annoying U2 song and watch those same f'n annoying Triple H returns videos for months on end, twice per RAW.

They never did that sh*t for anybody else, and thats including stars who put Triple H in the shade.

Fans will pop for him and then get fed up with his forced and contrived face gimmick, and he will turn heel again and go over everybody and all the people looking forward to his return will be hoping for another injury :lol

Guest Jimmy Redman

Too true. On the other hand, the lack of promotion for Rey Rey's return has made me almost forget he's coming back. No happy medium it seems.

Oh and those HHH videos with the Million Dollar Man "we can rebuild him" stuff cracks me up. It was a quad tear!

From the Wrestling-Online Newsletter:

> NJ SUSPECT IN SCHOOL KILLINGS TAKEN INTO CUSTODY IN HULKAMANIA SHIRT

- A 28 year old New Jersey man was taken into custody in connection with the execution-style shootings of three students in a Newark, NJ., school yesterday. Jose Carranza, who surrendered himself to police was pictured by the Star Ledger newspaper sporting a Hulkamania t-shirt with the WWE logo in plain view. It was reported that the man has a violent past and was headed to trial on sexual assault charges, court records show. Let's see if wrestling will get some unwanted publicity in this case as well. You can see the photograph at:

http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/News_9/NJ_shooting_hulk_shirt.shtml