Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2007

Dead Crow

Guest SuperKick Kid
Flair admited in his book that he took steriods. And HBK was suspended for taking them before but he has alway's denied it.

Yeah, HBK always has denied the whole steroid thing. When Nash was asked about it in a shoot interview, Nash said all Shawn was on was Beer. :lol

That was a great shoot interview. Nash at Wrestle Reunion, around 2005 I believe. He's got a couple great stories.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Beltster

HBK was a steroid user in his prime and when he was with the Rockers, without question. All you need to do is get comparison pictures. Back then he wasnt huge, but he didnt look like a scrawny drowned rat like he does now.

And Flair is STILL on the juice now, so claims the wife he recently divorced.

Guest The Beltster
I remember the feud with Shawn over Sherri (including Summerslam 92's "Don't hit me in the face" match. I have to admit he was a bit before my time in wrestling terms.

Mike

Sadly that feud was during a time when Martel was being phased out. His stuff in the AWA was cool and his stuff with Tito as Strike Force was great, but his Model run, specifically his feud with Jake in 1990 which ended with the unbelievably shite blindfold match at WMVII, was great!

Guest Drake
Well HHH is coming back in a month so there's gonna be no shortage of muscled-up guys.

I wouldn't mind Batista getting shafted for personal taste, but SmackDown's talent pool isn't a particularly main event one as it is (until Mysterio and Taker come back, and Mysterio will help no ones cause either).

Let's face it, if we took away all the "overdosed-on-steroids" workers away, we'd have lost Batista, Lashley, Snitsky, Mysterio, HHH, etc. We'd be left with Cena defending against Mark henry every week.

Which I wouldn't actually have any problem with. But it won't draw much money.

Correction. We'd be left with Mark Henry defending his newly won title against the likes of Hornswoggle.

Let's face it, if we took away all the "overdosed-on-steroids" workers away, we'd have lost Batista, Lashley, Snitsky, Mysterio, HHH, etc. We'd be left with Cena defending against Mark henry every week.

Which I wouldn't actually have any problem with. But it won't draw much money.

There's always Cena v CM Punk.:lol

Guest The Great Ahmar
Bryan Danielson is criminally underrated on the mic. Some of his stuff during the 4th Year Festival was hilarious.

Guest Danny Styles
We'd be left with Cena defending against Mark henry every week.

no, we'd be left with Mark Henry

Guest dpddave

I think Henry take steroids aswel. They dont just increase muscle but strenght also and with the weight's he's able to lift i'd imagine he's on them aswel.

Most professional weightlifters and strong men are on them.

I think Henry take steroids aswel. They dont just increase muscle but strenght also and with the weight's he's able to lift i'd imagine he's on them aswel.

Most professional weightlifters and strong men are on them.

Mark Henry is clean, and has been for most, if not all, of his career. Remember, this is a man who competed at two Olympic Games, where drug-testing is as strict as you're likely to find.

Mark Henry is clean, and has been for most, if not all, of his career. Remember, this is a man who competed at two Olympic Games, where drug-testing is as strict as you're likely to find.

No doubt he was clean back then 1994 to 1998 or there abouts. He probably still is, if he got muscles the hard way he may have kept them the hard way.

I've got a question and thought it might slot in here rather than starting up a new thread. Anyhow on with business..

I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere i can get a hold of cheap UFC PPV's?

i know silvervision do the double disc sets, just thought id check on here first if anyone knew of anything better?

I've got a question and thought it might slot in here rather than starting up a new thread. Anyhow on with business..

I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere i can get a hold of cheap UFC PPV's?

i know silvervision do the double disc sets, just thought id check on here first if anyone knew of anything better?

I know HMV sell them, but I'm not sure how cheap is cheap in regards to what you're looking to pay for them.

Bryan Danielson is criminally underrated on the mic. Some of his stuff during the 4th Year Festival was hilarious.

I find Danielson perfectly fine on the mic. Could still use a bit of work on his wording some times, but his presence, facial expression, and actual understanding of what he's trying to accomplish on the mic is fantastic.

Going the Jimmy Jacobs route and taking acting lessons could help a lot.

Guest Drake
I fail to see the problem.

Ok, I think you understood me wrong. I don't have a problem with a Henry vs. Hornswoggle match. I just put them as examples because DraVen said that we'd only have Cena vs. Henry then because they aren't roid users, which to me is absolutely ridiculous because Cena is on steroids. So I just switched Hornswoggle for Cena.

I know HMV sell them, but I'm not sure how cheap is cheap in regards to what you're looking to pay for them.

Cheers mate, might check that out i remember seeing loads of them in Liverpools HMV near where i live, but i cant remember the prices. Just thought someone might know of a not well known site or something that sells them cheap, just want to get my hands on a few

Guest The Great Ahmar
- In a somewhat unexpected move, Kurt Angle defended his previous employer - WWE - when he was asked about the Chris Benoit double murder-suicide story. Speaking to the Tri Valley Herald newspaper, Angle said that WWE did not kill Chris' family. "Chris decided to do that on his own," he said, noting that he loved Benoit and what he stood for before committing the murders. "I decided to become addicted to pain killers on my own. WWE didn't do it, I did it. I took responsibility for what I went through. We're all independent contractors and we all take responsibility for our own actions," the former WWE champion said. (thanks to Colin Vassallo)

Got that from Gerweck.net