SP "The Great Khali is attrocious"

FB "He's doing his job well"

agreed hes rubbish

SP "John Cena's promos are embarrassing to watch"

FB "He's not allowed to be himself"

and sound faker than most diva's tits.

SP "Candice Michelle is absolutley horrible in the ring"

FB "She's really improving"

she can improve all she wants she's still crap.

SP "Ron Simmons still saying "Damn", is getting old now!

FB "It's very entertaining"

it got boring months ago

SP "Mark Henry is a fat sack of shite, with no talent or charisma"

FB "He's playing the heel monster brilliantly

agree with the SP

SP "That Raw rating sure was bad, it's most likely due to the piss poor direction WWE are going in"

FB "It's due to the Chris Benoit murders"

RAW has been crap for weeks and its nothin to do with benoit

SP "TNA is quite good sometimes, I'd like to see them do well"

FB "Booking, Russo, Spomonkeys, Angle is insane, Ratings, wah wah wah."

SP "Bobby Lashley pretty much sucks and nobody cares about him"

FB "He's really improving"

well he couldn't get any worse

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Craig
I want Matt Hardy to call MVP a Power Ranger and then have MVP show a picture of the White Ranger on the titantron because that would just be hilarious to me and I'd laugh for at least 30 minutes if not more.

Guest DarkMatchJobber

How the hell has Funaki survived the talent releases over the last two years?

He is a rubbish worker,not even a funny commentator and he's an awful representative of Japan,I hope younger WWE fans don't think all Japanese talent are like him.

How the hell has Funaki survived the talent releases over the last two years?

He is a rubbish worker,not even a funny commentator and he's an awful representative of Japan,I hope younger WWE fans don't think all Japanese talent are like him.

That is so far from the truth, it's not even funny.

Guest DarkMatchJobber

Can you name one good match involving Funaki since he joined the WWF/WWE? :lol

Face it,the guy's comedy material that most people regard as being passed it's sell by date and he's only employed for jobber duty anyway.

Guest MojoPogo
Just watched the full Hall of Fame ceremony on the Wrestlmania tin set, and Dusty Rhodes had me reduced to tears! Awesome.

Guest Dave7g

Face it,the guy's comedy material that most people regard as being passed it's sell by date and he's only employed for jobber duty anyway.

Vs HHH, on Sunday Night Heat, many years ago.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
Vs HHH, on Sunday Night Heat, many years ago.

HHH was on Heat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crikey! And I thought Smackdown was beneath him!

And he made an absolute star out out of Taka Michenoku in 2000 for all of a night.

I miss the HHH of 2000. It's a shame to see how boring he has become. Back then, he was damn-near untouchable in the ring.

His stuff with Kaientai (Togo, Teioh, Taka and Funaki) was entertaining whenhe first debuted.

Edited by Paul

Rebellion 2002 Vs. Crash Holly, infact Funaki & Crash always had cracking matches, Crash's last WWE match against Funaki being the best of all of them on Velocity.

Guest Craig
Velocity always had good matches. I miss it. Everyone remember the London/Akio series? I do. Anyone remember that one time JBL, as WWE Champion, was on Velocity and fought Shannon Moore and Josh Matthews billed it as the match that was supposed to happen at SummerSlam because that's who JBL had challenged. Man, Velocity was great.

Guest Adam Gill

I actually remember Triple H being on Heat (when it was on channel 4) when he was the best heel in wrestling during 2000.

He faced Perry Saturn, and I think he lost.

Yes. Triple H. On Heat. Losing to Perry Saturn.

All the talk of him being selfish and not ever wanting to lose to anyone should stop from the moment I post this.

:lol

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
I remember HHH also fought Hardcore Holly on Heat in 2000 for the heavyweight title if im not mistaken, with Holly getting a umber of near pinfalls :bawl damn I loved that match!!

Speaking of Taz, he was always uber over in WWE, The Radicals joining WWE screwed him up somewhat because they basically took a spot each that would otherwise have been reserved for him in the upper midcard position. Even when he had been jobbed out and made to look like a bitch he was still over like rover during the Alliance thing when he was standing up to Austin, they should have done more with those two than just Austin squashing him in like 14.7 seconds in a Raw match. Last few years too when they do the 'pissed off colour commentator throws down the headset because heel called him out' (during the ECW angle and from what I can remember he did it when Heyman was managing Heidenreich) routine he got a big time pop each time.

Not really much of a point there but then this is the random comments thread so yeah.......