Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2007

Dead Crow

Move I've not seen for a while...Mark Henry when his opponents leaning on the middle rope and he runs up behind,jumps on their back and lands on his feet outside the ring,you know the one :)
Is that the one where he has his opponent leaning on the middle rope, he then runs up behind them, jumps on their back and lands on his feet outside the ring?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DarkMatchJobber
Is that the one where he has his opponent leaning on the middle rope, he then runs up behind them, jumps on their back and lands on his feet outside the ring?

Yeah,the last time I saw that it was at Wrestlemania 22 I think.

Guest Jimmy Redman

I have a lot of love for Coach.

I love his music, I love his ass-kissing, I love his self-importance. And although I cried tears of joy at Regal becoming GM, I felt so sorry for Coach being shafted. The poor man.

Guest dpddave

I used to enjoy reading the wrestling page on thesun.co.uk but since the benoit thing it's being a joke and they've ruined any respect they might have had.

Oh and Hulk Hogan makes himself look like an idot in the new Q and A. Why does he tell such lies??

"I'm Michelle McCool, and I'm loving life"

:sad:

I've got one gun and 2 bullets, it'd be kinda hard to decide if you kill me and then yourself or that I kill you and then myself. So........

How's about we use the both bullets to shoot Michelle McCool in the shins and then see how much she's "loving life" - after which we'll find a machine gun..........

I wish the Briscoes would stop kicking out of every move for the sake of 10 minutes of false finishes.

Blasphemy!

Watching BJ Whitmer Vs Brent Albright-Tables Are Legal Match from ROH Fifth Year Festival Night 2-NYC,the other night and BJ did a cross body on Albright from the top rope to the outside through a table,anyway this fan starts sayin "Oh my god,awesome spot you guys awesome,well done" "well executed".

This drove me f**kin mad,if we (the fans) are watching wrestling we want to suspend our belief about what wrestling is and not have some jack-ass rave on about how he knows what the word "spot" means

Guest The Genetic Jackhammer
Carlito is the best heel in WWE.

People are wrong what they say about you...you are actually a funny guy.

People are wrong what they say about you...you are actually a funny guy.

Umaga was the best heel, followed by Edge. One is injured and one is now turning. (Although I maintain it's a screw job and he won't turn.)

Therefore by default Carlito is the best heel.

Umaga was the best heel, followed by Edge. One is injured and one is now turning. (Although I maintain it's a screw job and he won't turn.)

Therefore by default Carlito is the best heel.

Randy Orton?

Guest Dave7g
:sad:

I've got one gun and 2 bullets, it'd be kinda hard to decide if you kill me and then yourself or that I kill you and then myself. So........

How's about we use the both bullets to shoot Michelle McCool in the shins and then see how much she's "loving life" - after which we'll find a machine gun..........

You shoot the first knee...no scratch that, we'll shoot her fake boobs instead, you first.

Guest The Beltster

Carlito isnt only the worst heel, but THE worst performer/wrestler/athlete/sports entertainer/person in WWE.

F*ckin useless!

Not a fan of the gimmick sorry. Good wrestler yes, entertainment for sure, annoying gimmick though.

Neither am I particually,but to say Carlito is a better heel than Orton is strange.