Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE NXT 2013

Guest Alexanderdgreat

Guest Inno

I see spoiler reports that list the commentary team as... wait for it...

WILLIAM REGAL AND DUSTY RHODES!!!

Oh that is so awesome. SO awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Regal welcomes us to Full Sail University in Orlando Florida. looks sweet, sort of IMPACT zone ish, intimate crowd, but without the fanboys

BOOMER SOONER... It's GOOD OL' JR. No women in the crowd by looks of it. JR welcomes us to new NXT and the new General Manager of NXT... Dusty Rhodes!

The Dream is dancing! Interview it seems... what does he have in store? Main Event will be Tyson vs McGuillicutty. Now a video for Bo Rotun... Bo Dallas!

Bo Dallas in action against Rick Victor. Heard good things about Victor. We don't appear to have comedy Regal anymore, hoping he'll be around if and when Bateman is on. Jim Ross calling all the matches it seems.

Short match, a spear and it's over, Dallas gets the win.

Briley Pierce also known as Mini Ziggler, or Dolphs brother to the unwashed masses is doing the interviews... on the stage. Pushing Bo already first night.

Hype video for my favourite... Seth Rollins :D As much as I like Seth, he's very CM Punk in this video.

Wow, a hype video for Antonion Cesaro. Like Seth Rollins, he'll be on NXT next week too.

And I may have just creamed, because here is the Self-Proclaimed Intellectual Saviour of the Unwashed Masses... Damien Sandow. He has a microphone and is going to beg for our indulgance. God I love Sandow. He's going to face Jason Jordon too by the way. Damien will not face an unworthy opponent, and he's doing this, for all of us... we are welcome.

Another hype video, this time for the Conor O'Brian team, The Ascension. I hope they have Raquel Diaz with them :D

Not a lot of wrestling going on thus far.

Ascension are in action, tag team match. They have an awesome entrance! Kenneth Cameron and Conor O'Brian. Camerons name escaped me earlier. William Regal and JR mention what an entrance it is. They're against Mike Dalton and CJ Parker. Ascension just dominating Parker in the corner, Dalton knocked off apron early on. Dalton never even gets in the ring, what looked to be a jawbreaker into a big flapjack wins it for Ascension.

Up next is Tyson and McGuillicutty, another hype video first, for Bray Wyatt, the former Husky Harris.

Derrick Bateman is backstage. He;s meeting Johnny Curtis in the bathroom, they'll be the Main Event next week apparently. The bathroom is Johnny's new office, he tells Bateman to keep out and walks off. Hennig is next out for the Main Event.

This is a really good long match, really letting the two show off what they can do. Small crowd is really into it :) Wow, McGuillicutty went for the Perfect-Plex, Kidd rolled him up eventually leads to the Dungeon Lock and Mike taps out. Great match.

Thats it for the first episode of the new NXT

Guest Ciaran The King
Saw the first few minutes this morning, seems like a good concept looking forward to seeing the rest of it.:lol

Guest Jimmy Redman

We've had enough WWE Reads The Board moments that it wouldnt shock me, frankly.

Or alternatively, its ME, ITS TRUE, I'M VINCE MCMAHON DAMN IT.

Gonna watch this tomorrow too, looking forward to it.

Guest Jimmy Redman

They're only putting it on internationally to fulfill their contracts (which is why they kept filming NXT for as long as they did in the first place).

I doubt that they really want development on national TV in the US.

Guest Jimmy Redman

Well they'd need to promote it, US or not, since its being shown elsewhere in the world regardless.

Anyway now I think about it I'm pretty sure NXT is just replacing FCW on their Florida network. That will probably be the extent of it in the US.

EDIT: I knew I'd seen it somewhere:

WWE announcer Jim Ross revealed the status of the re-branded NXT brand in his latest blog on jrsbarbq.com Friday: "When FCW's TV show runs its course on the Brighthouse Network in Florida (in July), FCW will be replaced by NXT. I'm unaware if the rebranded NXT will air on WWE.com (doubtful), but will air outside the USA where NXT is currently airing."
Edited by Jimmy Redman

Guest Ciaran The King
I really like the concept, it would such a shame to not see what it could do for WWE in the long run

very very impressed with the ascension, and the rollins/wyatt segments. The ascensions intro/hype vid was one of the best for a tag team i've seen in a very long time. Dallas' match was basic, it didn't scream out wow to me unlike the ascension. Their style in gimmick and in the match made me think why they haven't been considered for main spot.

It's got me intrigued into how these guys do and our booked on this new nxt. But part of me still hopes or wishes for dean ambrose popping up.

Guest Ciaran The King
Really liked the show, Ascension seem to have a lot to offer all they need is time. Good vignettes for Rollins and Wyatt, the only niggle I had is that it just seemed a bit rushed.