Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE NXT 2013

Guest Alexanderdgreat

Guest Jimmy Redman

Finally saw it. It was a good start, and especially after just complaining about all WWE shows looking the same, this one definitely looks different to the usual, which is a good thing.

Bo Rotunda is awful but my mother likes his pretty face. I like the Ascension as a tag team and particularly the way they work matches. I already loved Bray Wyatt. My bro coming in unawares took 15 seconds to peg Rollins as a poor man's CM Punk. And man, Mike McG still sucks. Tyson is super and does his best with him, and Regal tries his darndest JBL-style, but there's nothing there.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah quite enjoyed this. Like the campy supervillain thing going on for the Ascension. Standing on the ledge of a dark and gloomy city? Really? Usually I'd rip that to pieces as being cheesy, but it kinda works. That Connor dude is the Rat guy from a couple of seasons ago isn't he? Nice change of character.

[video=youtube;5mjuZsFTFDY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mjuZsFTFDY

That Bray Wyatt video was stupendous though. Can't wait to see what he does in the ring now he's no longer Husky Harris, I'm just hoping it lives up to how great his promo video was. Reminds me of a Waylon Mercy for 2012:

[video=youtube;UPJwitkVAjM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPJwitkVAjM

Oh, and Johnny Curtis continues to be the skeeviest man alive. Which is awesome. Can't believe this is the same guy who sucked so bad just a short while ago. I really like the psycho stalker persona he's using. Can't wait to see what Bateman's bringing to the table next week.

Guest Jimmy Redman
I've seen a Bray Wyatt squash and he definitely makes it work - vicious enough, and he was literally dancing around with the unconscious jobber at one stage for psycho fun. Complete madman, check it out. Cant wait for him.

Guest Jamster26

I watched NXT a while back back and Maxine really impressed me. She's got a good look, decent enough in the ring and isn't half bad on the mic.

Do we think it's just a matter of time before she's moved up? I may have just got the wrong impression but she looks talented.

Guest Ciaran The King
anyone know where i can watch it. been looking forward to seeing it for a while

Have you got Sky?

Guest awstevans

not got sky.

I looked it up on youtube but it came up can't get it in the country/

IM BRITISH. I'm not used to being denied

Guest awstevans

The Fury = Winning

Actual hero.

Now just to drag my pityful ass through this 8 hour shift so i can scurry back and watch that on my lappy

Guest awstevans

aside from the main event the matches didnt go on long enough.

u guys are spot on with ascension. but can they hold a match together without just kicking some guys head in then hit two power moves. good intensity.

looking forward to seeing it nxt week with seth rollins. buzzing

Guest Jimmy Redman

- The Usos jobbing here looked really bad to my mother. She thinks their career is over if they're reduced to jobbing in 2 minutes to as-yet unfamiliar NXT teams. Poor buggers.

- Also, NEVER HEADBUTT A SAMOAN.

- Rollins, Kruger and Steamboat all looked good enough in their showcases. Richie S is ridiculously cute.

- Cesaro looked BEASTLY lifting and tossing a guy as huge as that black jobber.

- BRAY WYATT. STILL WAITING FOR THIS MOFO.

I like the promise of WOMENFOLK for next week too. I hope its Raquel, bringing the lulz.