Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE SummerSlam 2013 Discussion Thread - August 18, 2013 from Los Angeles, CA (#26)

TPIB

Guest Steely
Quite looking forward to this show purely because I have a £5 pound accumulator on 4 of the matches which shall return me 73 quid should it come up :)

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HH-Evolution
As much as I love Kane as a character, this is clearly the wyatts moment to prove themselves...and considering that Kane is at that stage of his career where he's just better at helping others get over, it's a good overall thing for all involved.

Guest Ciaran The King
I really think it's refreshing that a character such as Kane knows his position in the company and knows his worth. Kane can help Bray in a a big way on Sunday

From Wrestling 101:

I’ve dusted off a copy of Ride of the Valkyries. I’ve primed my pointing fingers. My voice is nice and ready for shouting “YES!!” over and over again. Tonight isn’t just SummerSlam, tonight is the night when Daniel Bryan finally proves what so many of us have known all along. He is WWE Championship material, whether Vince cares to admit it or not. Am I hyped for tonight? YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!!

> WWE SummerSlam 2013 Preview

Guest John Hancock

So Bray Wyatt is pushed as a loser who can't win clean in an inferno match were no one catches on fire? I'm never, ever going to insult WWE ever again, because I'm convinced they only did this because I've been so down on them and now they're just f*cking with me.

[video=youtube;pXAa6Lf2VFM]

Guest Ruderz
Really wasn't impressed with the Inferno match actually. I felt that Bray needed to win on his own, clean. ADR and Christian was awesome, as was Cody/Sandow and RVD/Ambrose.

Guest Ruderz
Really surprised at Punk/Lesnar, suspected something like that would happen once I heard it was No DQ though. SummerSlam has been great so far.

Guest Ciaran The King

It sets up a rematch down the line.

Poor Dolph, what a come down since winning the title on Raw. Another pointless Summerslam for Dolph

Guest Ruderz
That's what I was saying to my girlfriend who is now raging at the fact Punk lost xD I feel like it is a bit of a buzz kill to go from Punk/Lesnar to the mixed tag. Should have been Punk/Lesnar then Cena/Bryan.