Fan Clubs | beta

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2014

dsrchris

Guest The Beltster

Oh yeah the guy 100% will do his best to make people understand that he understood the UW was his gimmick and not him, I know alot of the old wrestlers say he believes he is the UW and all that nonsense. The only thing Warrior believes that I disagree on is his standing in the business. He thinks he was more important than he actually was, and thats coming from a huge Warrior mark.

Tuesday must be the US release date then. Balls.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going back to the Warrior DVD, one of the things I'm really loving is the CONSTANT crowd noise. The fans are so into every little thing that there is not a quite moment.

EDIT - Cody Rhodes and Natalya will be on Surprise Surprise tonight on ITV (show starts at 7pm).

Edited by DC

Guest Jayfunk
I am really enjoying the EC3 and Spud comedy duo in TNA. EC3 is growing on me, I thought he was a bit generic but I have to say he is improving. Nice to see TNA using him well, given his push I can see him being TNA's version of Randy Orton.

Guest CMHunk

my nephew is 5. he likes wrestling, does lots of john cena impressions. I'm certain he's not seen Warrior/Hogan.

"wrestling fans" is so wide ranging, it's easy to forget just what that encompasses.

Guest Ciaran The King
I think most young fans now would find certain WWF matches of the 80's early 90's rather slow paced

Guest Will O the Wisp
Do you think there is any wrestling fan that hasn't seen Hogan vs Warrior?

I have never seen it. I am 30 years old.

Guest The Beltster
I see it was listed on your trading page; have you got around to seeing it yet?
I have and I'll be honest, documentary-wise, I was disappointed. I wish it was more hard hitting with pressing questions but it was pretty much fluff.

I've received the review copy for WCW's Greatest PPV Matches (Vol. 1) and there are some awesome bouts on there, so I'm looking forward to running through it.