Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

WWE Network: What are you watching?

dsrchris

I've been watching the episodes of RAW (well, skim-watching them) and have just gone past the episode after In Your House: International Incident in which Sunny looks awesome in her little outfit, takes a cake in the face - still looks great - and introduces Faarooq Asaad (who legit injures the IC Champion, Ahmed Johnson).

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can honestly say I didn't think I'd enjoy the network as much as I am doing, it really is a terrific way to watch wrestling for the kind of fan I am

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't watched Austin's last few podcasts but I have seen these gifs.

L0LEpmH.0.gif

http://giant.gfycat.com/UnfitCelebratedIlsamochadegu.gif

I want to keep these contextless.

Paige was awkwardly flirting with him for the whole show; she wafted her hair away from her boobs to allow a better view of her cleavage a fair number of times.

The E&C podcast was great (three guys who are long time friends just telling stories), but the Heyman was is still the best.

Corey Graves continues to be the busiest man on the Network with another new show; Superstar Ink.

It's basically a 5min chat with a wrestler discussing their tattoos and it's a nice little diversion.

• 4 weeks later...
Table for 3 has been a great little show (with virtually no promotional hype about it) and the upcoming Breaking Ground is a show that will be great, but could also be great for the wrestlers in creating an attachment with the fans in a different (better?) way than before.

I'm currently watching an old Nitro from April 1998, the match starting is Curt Hennig and Brian Adams with Rick Rude vs The Bulldog and Jim Neidhart it's crazy thinking Neidhart is the only one left alive and the only one to reach fifty.

Table for 3 with Molly Holly, Ivory and Medusa was good, but the one this week with Miz, R-Truth and Curtis Axel is phenomenally good fun.

Also, just as a reminder, Breaking Ground (which will be narrated by The Shat) starts on Monday.

• 3 weeks later...

Breaking Ground has been really good, with this episode taking in the NXT tour of Texas. It's cute to see the guys out of character and just having fun (except Baron Corbin, who is a bit of a misery guts).

Oh, and you have to - HAVE TO - watch the Table For 3 with Barrett, Sheamus and Regal.

Is JBL ever going to do another episode of his show or was it just an excuse for him to rake over the coals of the Monday Night War and gloat a little more?
I'm assuming he will, otherwise they would have just called it JBL Interviews Bischoff.

Is JBL ever going to do another episode of his show or was it just an excuse for him to rake over the coals of the Monday Night War and gloat a little more?

I'm assuming he will, otherwise they would have just called it JBL Interviews Bischoff.
There's a new one available from last night; JBL discussing The Undertaker with Triple H, HBK and Austin.

Also, it's Undertaker Week (think Shark Week, but with less teeth) on The Network.

• 1 month later...
Guest terrythunk

Breaking Ground is pretty great.

Any word on whether WWE films will ever be going up? It would be a nice distraction from the actual wrestling to smack a film on...