Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2007

Dead Crow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler police calm down, if the mention of someone's name is a spoiler, then you need to get a life.

Anyway, interestingly in the Bound for Glory opening package it was said that every wrestler strives to become like the immortal Hulk Hogan, not like Sting, not like Angle just Hulk was mentioned.

You don't think...?

Guest DarkMatchJobber
I'd not be surprised if Hogan did agree to work some dates for TNA because he'd get paid well and he could show Vince that he's still a big draw.

I'd not be surprised if Hogan did agree to work some dates for TNA because he'd get paid well and he could show Vince that he's still a big draw.

I can understand why they'd want Hogan to make an appearance, but I can't say it'd be something I'd want to see. No point reiterating the point that TNA should push their own talent instead.

Oh and (because it's not worth starting a whole thread for) how awesome are the Motor City Machine Guns? Easily the most entertaining tag team for me at the moment. I want to see them get some mic time!

Psshaw. Big, fat, floppy mudflaps are as integral a part of professional wrestling history as blowjob tag teams and hiring a bounty hunter. More big stinky Elbow Drops I say.

Kong will haunt my dreams though.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
Why can't WWE find anything for Snitsky to do other than flash a yellow toothed angry expressions and squash Val Venis?

Why can't WWE find anything for Snitsky to do other than flash a yellow toothed angry expressions and squash Val Venis?

Because unless he's kicking babies and/or licking feet, he's useless.

Guest DarkMatchJobber
You just gave me a great idea,a WWE diva needs to fall pregnant and Snitsky can kick the baby at Wrestlemania 24-no growing up :lol

Guest The Great Ahmar
Not a shirt but...

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/151/06300xuh2.jpg

In fairness, I've seen and wore a lot worst