Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2007

Dead Crow

I seriously cannot watch TNA without the sound down.

They could have a crowd like Canadian Stampede and I'd be oblivious.

I just can't take Tenay's constant play by play telling us exactly what's been said or what's happened, as if we didn't see it ourselves. Plus Don West acting like JR watching Foley fall off the call, everytime someone hits a clothesline and someone goes over the top rope, is just unbearable.

Worst commentary team of all time IMO.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DarkMatchJobber
I think Kane should win the monster mash battle royal and the company should push him again with a long undefeated streak and a caretaker world title reign because the guy's busted his ass for ten years and when they did give him a WWE title reign it was less than 24 hours!

Im getting so bored of people who sound like they want to shag Morrison, they sound (and type) like they are 12 year old schoolgirls whenever he is mentioned.

edit: like this quote from our favorite predictions league God 'Wolverine'

Minor Cyber sunday spoiler

Oh OK then, so this is an admission from Punk fans around the world that their hero can't beat the Shaman of Sexy, and is just a footnote to an average reality who's no match for the portal to the infinite, the man who raises our consciousness to a higher plane of enlightenment, John Morrison.

AAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

God its annoying. :lol

Edited by Paul

I think Kane should win the monster mash battle royal and the company should push him again with a long undefeated streak and a caretaker world title reign because the guy's busted his ass for ten years and when they did give him a WWE title reign it was less than 24 hours!
Surely this is contradictory? A caretaker champion needs to lose the title fairly quickly (1-3mths) or he is no longer classed as a caretaker champion.

Remember "GrappleWorks", the guy from YouTube who made the hilarious videos making fun of TNA?

Well, TNA couldn't take it, and have removed all but one of his videos:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=GrappleWorks

The only one that isn't "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by TNA Entertainment" is the Dave Meltzer watching Hard Justice one.

God, that is pathetic from TNA.

Im getting so bored of people who sound like they want to shag Morrison, they sound (and type) like they are 12 year old schoolgirls whenever he is mentioned.

Maybe the Guru of Greatness makes us become 12 year old schoolgirls, did you ever think of that? He has the ability to slow time itself down when walking out, so why not this?

Maybe the Guru of Greatness makes us become 12 year old schoolgirls, did you ever think of that? He has the ability to slow time itself down when walking out, so why not this?

QFE

And Craig, don't listen to the haters. Those who do not understand the importance of a footnote to an average reality cannot be in our special V.I.P club. The Palace of Wisdom is a place they will never enter, unlike us.

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/9607/greatpalaceeb4.jpg

Guest FreeSpirit

Bad news Ladies and Gents...

Now that WWE have dumped ECW December To Dismember and New Years Revolution from their PPV schedule, I've just realised that the next three PPV's are ALL on Sky Box Office.

The next PPV on Sky Sports now is No Way Out in February, and then Backlash in April after that. :(

Guest Wolverine

I hate the sig character limit. I was going to have something like:

"He is the Shaman of Sexy. The new face of extreme. His mission is to make believers out of all of you, for he is beyond good and evil. His fame is infinite. Join him in the Palace of Wisdom or continue being slaves to society. He is a portal to the infinite, while Punk is a temporary, fleeting, a footnote to an average reality whose fifteen minutes of fame is almost up. The Guru of Greatness unites the people, ignites the audience, and he sets the night on fire. He accepts all realities that are thrown in his direction. He’s been called an angel, he’s been called a devil, and everything in between. No man is enlightened enough to truly defeat the Tuesday Night Delight. He elevates my consciousness to a higher plane of reality. Dream. Love. Scream. MORRISON."

And that's the heavily edited shortened version. Stupid TWO and its stupid 400 character limit.

Now that WWE have dumped ECW December To Dismember and New Years Revolution from their PPV schedule, I've just realised that the next three PPV's are ALL on Sky Box Office.

The next PPV on Sky Sports now is No Way Out in February, and then Backlash in April after that. :(

Hey, look on the brightside. At least you don't live in America were you have to pay 40 dollars for every PPV, (50 for WrestleMania), as well as paying for a cable/satellite/whatever service just to be able to buy a PPV.

I hate the sig character limit. I was going to have something like:

"He is the Shaman of Sexy. The new face of extreme. His mission is to make believers out of all of you, for he is beyond good and evil. His fame is infinite. Join him in the Palace of Wisdom or continue being slaves to society. He is a portal to the infinite, while Punk is a temporary, fleeting, a footnote to an average reality whose fifteen minutes of fame is almost up. The Guru of Greatness unites the people, ignites the audience, and he sets the night on fire. He accepts all realities that are thrown in his direction. He’s been called an angel, he’s been called a devil, and everything in between. No man is enlightened enough to truly defeat the Tuesday Night Delight. He elevates my consciousness to a higher plane of reality. Dream. Love. Scream. MORRISON."

And that's the heavily edited shortened version. Stupid TWO and its stupid 400 character limit.

As you can see from my sig that will be fleeting and disappear soon as i hate morrison but below is what you can fit into a sig and it is not too bad.

Guest Wolverine

I can't bring myself to leave out so many enlightened musings from our guiding light. For some are born to sweet delight and others born to endless night. I can't resist him; try as I might, for his hair in slow motion is a wonderful sight. He's beyond good and evil, beyond black and white, for the Shaman shows me wrong from right. His star shines oh so bright, and he could whup Punk in any fight, on any night!

As you can see, our portal to the infinite has been teaching me poetry over in the Palace of Wisdom.

Keep it sexy.

And remember kids, if you wan't to watch those "free" (my arse) ppv's in Febuary withought shelling out on the Box office shows, it will only cost you and extra £40.

Thank's Sky.