Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2007

Dead Crow

And remember kids, if you wan't to watch those "free" (my arse) ppv's in Febuary withought shelling out on the Box office shows, it will only cost you and extra £40.

Thank's Sky.

Yeah, Sky have really opened themselves up to a torrent of abuse over this.

I wish they could find a solution that would stop this torrent.

After a torrent of PPV's not worth buying, they want to charge extra for free PPV's which don't exist anymore. The torrent of their stupidity is just amazing....

:devil

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Morrison was a drunken buffon who spewed senseless acid babble... John Morrison is just a guy doing a poor Jim Morrison impersonation. And that's coming from the hippie's mouth.

After a torrent of PPV's not worth buying, they want to charge extra for free PPV's which don't exist anymore. The torrent of their stupidity is just amazing....

Man... I with there was some way to megaupload PPV's into a sendspace for them to be rapidshared... :lol

Guest Thirteen
Just been watching a whole load of Jay Lethal on you tube and I have come to the conclusion that Black Machismo F'n rules!!! Lol.

And remember kids, if you wan't to watch those "free" (my arse) ppv's in Febuary withought shelling out on the Box office shows, it will only cost you and extra £40.

Thank's Sky.

What you could do is simply take the basic package from SKY (£15) and then only pay for the PPVs that you're willing to pay for.

It's a torrent of PPV torrents torrenting the torrent :P

Couldnt you just order any Sky Box Office PPVs without having to subscribe to any Sky package?

It's like this, if you want to follow WWE you have to a)Subscribe to Sky Sports, b) Subscribe to Sky Sports 3, c) Pay for let's face it, pretty crappy ppv's on Box Office.

It's absolutely taking the wee wee. Plus the majority of fans are children who will make their parents pay for SS3, which the majority won't. It's really going to hurt WWE, no doubt about it.

Guest DarkMatchJobber

If you create a free MySpace account than there's usually somebody uploading the matches from the previous night's PPV offering...even if it was on box office.

proof: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=19709803 Umaga vs HHH at No Mercy 2007

basically MySpace do not seem to be suffering from YouTube's copyright problems so just search for the PPV you want to watch a match from

Guest SuperKick Kid

Just reading Jericho's book and it is one of the funniest and interesting books I have ever read.

I don't want to spoil any of the good stuff, but it can be quite hilarious at times.

It is a definite buy.

Guest HH-Evolution

Indeed...there is only the One Y2J:

The Godly awesome FIRST EVER WWE/F Undisputed Champion Ayahtollah of Rock and Roll-a! =D.

That is all! :D

Guest Adam Gill

F4W are doing a promotion where you can listen to one of their many radio shows for free this week.

The Bryan & Vinny show, where they review Raw, is usually a good laugh. They also have Figure-Four Daily up for free, where Bryan has a good little interview with Daivari - and a few other shows as well.

They are usually worth a listen...

http://www.f4wonline.com/