Fan Clubs (beta)

Open Club  ·  42 members  ·  Free

Martial Arts

Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2007

Dead Crow

Guest DarkMatchJobber

If WWE turned Lashley into a silent heel who simply crushed his opponents in short matches than he'd be far more popular than as a goody-two-shoes babyface with a wimpy voice who has matches that are too long.

Hire the manager of champions for Lashley in Bill Alfonso and give him all of the mic time Lashley receives and it'll work a charm.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Slim Jim

TNA had a house show in Montreal yesterday. The main event was Christian Cage challenging Kurt Angle for the TNA World Title, and Christian won by DQ. Angle retained because of this.

Does anyone see how this doesn't make any sense.

I thought that rule has been stopped a while back. And since when does house show matches matter, Christian was pinned at one months back but was still touted as undefeated on TV. Same with the Masterlock Challenge

Guest The Great Ahmar
I've been watching some WCW Nitro from 1995. Mongo is awful, I mean worse than Don West awful. Why does he have a pu$$y little dog all dressed up with him at the end of the show? When does this Muppet left the announce booth?

Guest SuperKick Kid
The NWA title had the DQ on it, not the TNA. Christian,sharpshooter, Montreal.Sounds good to me.

Funny, you seemed pretty happy that WWE had dropped it, in this post:

So they did absolutley nothing to mark the 10 year anniversary? Well, that's a good thing, maybe Vince and Michaels are finally over it.

Now if only Bret would get over it...

It's just a touch harder when it ruins your career, as opposed to the other two who gained millions of dollars from the whole ordeal, and aftermath. :-0

I thought that rule has been stopped a while back. And since when does house show matches matter, Christian was pinned at one months back but was still touted as undefeated on TV. Same with the Masterlock Challenge

So would it have not made more sense to declare it a non title match?

The NWA title had the DQ on it, not the TNA.

The DQ title change rule has not yet been removed or declared as different in any way from the NWA version.

Guest Slim Jim
The rule technically still exists. Terry Taylor isn't on the tour so somone else came up with the finish, and I guess nobody told that person about the rule.

It's just a touch harder when it ruins your career, as opposed to the other two who gained millions of dollars from the whole ordeal, and aftermath. :-0
While it did turn him into a professional whiner (with a little justification, ruined by his incessant ego), it hardly ruined his career.

Post "Screw-Job", Bret Hart...

Won the WCW World Title twice.

Won the WCW US Title four times.

Won the WCW Tag Titles once.

Was a member of the nWo.

Praised El Dandy.

Had a belter or two with Chris Benoit.

Made a bloody fortune.

What ruined his career was wrestling on after suffering a concussion against Bill Goldberg. That decision, which Hart made himself, is the main reason he can't wrestle anymore. Yes, the Screw-Job was a shame, but he had to go all "I'm not losing the belt in Canada to HBK". Vince should have trusted one of his most loyal wrestlers to do the right thing, but Bret should have realised that no-one really wins or loses and that the titles are props.

Guest ScottyB

Shouldn't be too long now.

And hat ever happened to that russian guy that loved "Double Double E"

I think his name was Vladimir.

There was a surname, but he hasnt appeared at ringside in a while and I forgot it.