Martial Arts

Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2007

Dead Crow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Beltster

Most all wrestling shirts are horrible, tacky looking crap, but there have been a handful that are cool.

Edge's latest batch always seem pretty cool, Orton's skull one is decent, Triple H's 'Affliction' style grey one is cool.

Guest Al Stevens
I quite like the new Jericho Teeshirt i think it's very cool. Also i need to get some more wrestling shirts (i got the grey Triple H teeshirt) because i dont care what people think this is part of my personalty

Guest SimonJamesJones
i couldn't care less what people think either. Plenty of times when I've been wearing my "tell me you did not just say that?" booker t long sleeve top I've had guys in a club come up to me and start talking to me about Raw or Smackdown or something wrestling related. The problem is that most of the shirts to me look pretty cheap and nasty, hence me not having that many of them.

Guest Christof
Watched the WCCW DVD documentary last night, a very moving story and an education on part of the wrestling world I was previously unaware of. Just started watching the matches and can't believe how cutting edge the production is on say the Bundy vs Fritz match was considering what WWF etc were achieving back in 1982.

Guest The Beltster
Watched the WCCW DVD documentary last night, a very moving story and an education on part of the wrestling world I was previously unaware of. Just started watching the matches and can't believe how cutting edge the production is on say the Bundy vs Fritz match was considering what WWF etc were achieving back in 1982.
I'd recommend you get hold of 'Heros of World Class' aswell, which was made before Kevin Von Erich sold the WCCW tape library to Vince.

Its awesome, and gets down and dirty moreso than WWE did in their DVD. It also shows Kevin revisiting the Sportatorium right as they start ripping it down.

The best wrestling shirt ever is Edges Sex and Violence one and is probably the only one Id wear.
I really like his "Lewd, Crude and Tattooed" shirt.

It also shows Kevin revisiting the Sportatorium right as they start ripping it down.
That must've been really hard for him to watch.

Guest DarkMatchJobber

Does anybody on TWO think that when the Undertaker goes into his last year as a full-time WWE worker he should return to RAW where he is as much a part of the show's legacy as Austin,Rock and HHH?

I know Smackdown needs him but it's on RAW that the deadman had his most memorable moments on WWE television aside from PPV plus he deserves to be given a sending off on the 'A' show (unlike a certain living on his legacy,limosine riding if he can still afford it son of a gun).

Guest Jimmy Redman
I am completely against the 8 man Money in the Bank.

To me, it feels too much like a cop out. Like a "we can't come up with a match for these people, so let's throw them into the MITB"

Plus the last one at WM 23 didn't have the same dynamic in my opinion that the first two had because it had too many people. No more 8 MITB.

Oh and I didn't do a WM card prediction, I just made up my own card for the hell of it.

I disagree, I think the WM23 MITB was the best of the lot.

And dont act like the "throwing randoms into the MITB" only started this year, the 6-man ones were the same.

And elaborating on Wolvie's point, Layla looks approximately 100 trillion times better without fuzzy hair.

Guest The Beltster
That must've been really hard for him to watch.
He seemed pretty upbeat for the most part, but you could tell it was hard when he walked into what used to be his old mans office and his wood panels were still on the walls. He told stories as he walked around in there too, it was great.

When he walked into the actual arena part, barring an empty space where the ring used to sit, it looked EXACTLY the same, just dirty with litter all over the place.

my favourite Y2J shirt is a bit old now but for those who want one that should be cheap but still relevant check this bad boy out!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41VDAMD7V8L._SS400_.jpg

This, my friend... is the coolest Jericho related shirt out there.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/TheInno/DSC00969.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/TheInno/DSC00970.jpg

Oh yes.

Guest ScottyB
I would copy and paste the script for you, but seeing as I converted the psd into a word document, without bothering to open the psd, I didnt realise the script had been scanned, and the whole thing is images.

Guest ScottyB

Just uploaded the imapct script pictures.

PAGE 1

To move on to the next page just change the last bit of the URL.

There are 23 pages, and They go from "01" to "23"

Hope that helps.

*I'm not sure how much bandwidth Google Pages gives so if any of the images don't show PM me and I'll host it on Imageshack and link you.