Martial Arts

Comments That Don't Require Their Own Thread 2007

Dead Crow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dpddave
I don't know. They aren't going to show the matches that took place in the event till a year later.

A year?? why so long?

Guest Drake
A year?? why so long?

Don't know. I guess WWC wanted to increase the attendance at the event by making it this way.

Kinda late to be mentioning, but when Edge won the World Heavyweight title, he became the first man to win the double Triple-Crown (WWE Tag/US/World and World Tag/IC/WWE Title), which is nice for him.

Kinda late to be mentioning, but when Edge won the World Heavyweight title, he became the first man to win the double Triple-Crown (WWE Tag/US/World and World Tag/IC/WWE Title), which is nice for him.

Genuinly intruiging. Is there anyone else close to doing this?

Guest Craig
Genuinly intruiging. Is there anyone else close to doing this?

Well, Angle never won the World Tag titles, so I think that makes him the closest. But of course, he's not in WWE so.......

EDIT - Oh, and Ric Flair. He needs to win the WWE Tag titles.

Guest Dave7g
That guy that doesn't exsist in history anymore. He must have come close. Everything bar the WWE spinning toy.

Guest DanielFullard
Yeah I did a post about this in the International Scene forum a few days ago with a pic. Reports seemed to be whilst the match wasnt anything special he worked well and looked in good shape. From the Pic's he looks in good nick and at his age he looks better than some of the other guys who've let themselves go

Guest Total Carnage

Would this make Edge the only Grand Slam Champ in WWE History? Or would the answer to that question receed Shawn Michaels hairline further?

Throw in a King Of The Ring, a Money In The Bank, a dubious joint Hardcore Title reign and the fact that the European Title is unified with the IC title and Edge is only a Royal Rumble win from actually winning it all in the WWE (bar cruiserweight and women's division).

Guest MojoPogo
I really am beginning to think im a bad person for liking Khali!!! So i enjoy watching a really big guy annihilate everyone, sue me!

Guest SuperKick Kid
I really am beginning to think im a bad person for liking Khali!!! So i enjoy watching a really big guy annihilate everyone, sue me!

You're ok for liking Khali, he's ok for squashed but........well.........he's not ok for.......you know what I mean. ;)

Guest MojoPogo
You're ok for liking Khali, he's ok for squashed but........well.........he's not ok for.......you know what I mean. ;)

Yeah i do. I accept, technically, he's no Dynamite Kid. But....it doesnt matter. He's 7ft 3. He doesnt need to tie your legs up in knots, or sit on your back. He just needs to punch you once, and you'd be fubar.:xyx